About the Position:
At Tiny Earth Toys, we are on a mission to build a society of environmental stewards to save our planet starting with our youngest learners. We are looking for a committed professional to play a critical role launching the first of its kind subscription toy rental. Experienced in warehouse operations, shipping and receiving best practices and building standard operating procedures, this candidate will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound inventory that drives transformative value for families of young children and the environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to shape the future of the circular economy, to contribute to the rapid scaling of a mission-based startup, and to pioneer the next frontier in conscious consumerism.
- Receiving, unpacking, organizing and managing/tracking inventory
- Picking, packing and shipping while ensuring the perfect quantity and material
- Follow operating procedures for subscription exchanges including unboxing, cleaning and restocking
- Maintaining organization/cleanliness within the warehouse
- Promote and maintain an inclusive working environment
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Ability to stand and walk for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes
- Familiarity with operations software such as FedEx Ship Management software, ShipStation, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets etc.
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Health, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Full-Time Salary
- $45,000 annual
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing your experience in warehouse operations and why you want to work at Tiny Earth Toys to email@example.com by April 30th, 2022.
Bonus points if you
- Have experience with systems development
- Have experience with quality control
- Interest in process or quality engineering or pursuing degree/certifications in this field
About Tiny Earth Toys:
Tiny Earth Toys is on a mission to change the paradigm of ownership and consumption starting with toys. As a first-mover in the circular economy of children’s educational products, we launched in 2020 and quickly sold out of our first release. We launched our full product line in early 2021 to help families access trusted age-appropriate educational products and content, reduce clutter and the anxiety associated with too much stuff and model their environmental values to their little learners.
Tiny Earth Toys highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital or parental status or any other status protected by law.